You are here
Ocean Operation Assistant Manager
- Base in Shenzhen
- International working enviroment
About Our Client
Well respected in the industry with a reputation for providing customer-focused solutions, a quality-through-excellence approach and continual innovation.
1. Lead & coordinate with his/her associates to improve operating efficient
2. Ensure all transaction / activities are done within timeframe as per SOP requirements
3. Proactively promote local Value Added Services to local customers through phone call or vendor visit
4. Regularly review job performance and target budget with the belonging team to ensure quality service and budget are maintained and met
5. Review SOP & advise comments to destination office independently
6. Provide logistics/system training to associates
The Successful Applicant
1. At least 8 years of relevant experience. Good experience and knowledge in shipping/forwarders fields
2. Propose ideas to monitor & measure the efficiency and productivity
3. Ability to implement new procedures
4. Establish monitoring report for job improvement
5. Must be expert in English, both writing and speaking.
What's on Offer
One of the best enterprise of the industry.
International working environment.