You are here
National Sales and Operation Director
- National store opeation managment
- Leading market player
About Our Client
Our client is a leading International retailer in Asia with over hundreds of stores in Tier 1 Cities in China. They are urgent to recruit an well-experienced retail management executive to lead their store operation team to drive the further success in China.
As National Sales & Operation Director , your main responsibility is to manage and expand national retail business in China and to ensure that success is achieved against both company performance and behaviour criteria and key retail metrics. You will be expected to achieve financial results whilst also ensuring that the company's reputation and branding are developed in line with existing high level standards and aspirations.
- Be fully responsible for the managed stores P&L and make decisions in consultation with Market and senior management which will maximize the result
- Develop initiatives to stimulate top line growth and maintain or improve operating cost ratios by maximizing efficiency and productivity
- Maintain and improve Brand equity and market share by working with market and marketing teams on campaign and PR initiatives
- Ensure company product strategies are communicated clearly to field teams and feedback to buying team on performance within the market
- Ensure that Trading, Supply chain and store teams cooperate to manage promotional overstock, slow moving and non-moving stock to below budget levels
- Set clear store customer service standards in accordance to the company direction and guideline and ensure consistent execution, maintain and develop motivation/incentive schemes to drive the service standard
The Successful Applicant
For the qualified candidate, you will have a minimum of 10 years retail operation experience at managerial level with bachelor degree or above in business or related disciplines. You will have proven track record of managing P&L and commercial growth to drive profitability. Good strategic thinking and willing to participate in the company development program and be a leader for changing. Strong leadership, coaching and motivation skills with an ability to develop and enhance team performance is essential. In addition, you should have excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills. Good fluency in spoken and written English is a must for this role.
What's on Offer
Good career development platform and attractive salary package will be offered to this role.