You are here
national key account manager
- new comer in FMCG industry -British biscuit company
- National KA manager role in charge contract negotialtion
About Our Client
my client is one of the leading biscuit companies in the world, with a Revenue of more than £1Bn. The International business has grown strongly from about 5% contribution six years ago, to 20% today
(80%) Management of national key accounts (RTmart, Auchan, Metro, Carrefour, Lotus, Tesco)
- Negotiate contract term with key accounts.
- Work for Join Business Plan with key accounts to align whole year strategy and KPI.
- Plan and drive execution of promotion activity to key accounts to drive revenue and offtake
- Initiate and prepare sales presentations for NPD to support listing negotiation.
- Monitor distribution efficiency, OOS, in stock %, order fulfillment.
- Evaluate promotion effectiveness and analysis sales performance.
- Keep improving merchandising standard of product in the key accounts.
- Make business review with NKA monthly/quarterly/yearly.
- Responsible for order collection and monitor the delivery service.
- Build a strong relationship with the key accounts for future business development.
(20%) Management of 6-7 merchandisers
-Plan the call route with merchandiser.
-Drive the promotion execution excellence and merchandising compliance (Price, stock level, dual listing, facing, brand blocking, eye level, horizontal placement, POSM)
-Build high team morale.
(5%) Assist local KA (Century Lianghua, DIG, Sugou, HZ Lianghua) in
- Joint business plan formulation
- NPD listing negotiation
The Successful Applicant
Key account management 8-10 years, predominantly in food FMCG industry for a renowned MNC and 5 years in managerial role responsible for Key Account. Preferably have strong relationship with key account biscuits buyers.
What's on Offer
competitive Salary + good promotion space
flexible working hour
good company culture and harmony working atmosphere