You are here
- one of the five hubs worldwildly of the group company
- ranking top 150 of world fortune top 500
About Our Client
top one world leading group company with continuing expanding worldwide
The position is a key to delivering a successful project management, being the key anchor point for the central project owners, sites and local stakeholders and being fully accountable for a successful management of the respective scope.
· Project leader for migration the independence project and the related subprojects
· Closing of local access
· Knowledge management
· Project liaison between sites, countries and project organization
· Extensive contact/dealings with senior stakeholders in countries, GSC and BPO
The Successful Applicant
* F&A university degree/MBA
* +5 years within F&A (experienced accountant/controller with ERP background)
* Project management skills and experience
* Experienced in leading bigger teams and/or complex activities
* Good communication skills
* Previous experience from handle high-end scope migrations and preferably lights out scenarios is preferred
* Previous experience in a 3rd party BPO handling similar activities is preferred
* Lean/Six Sigma training/experience
* Can effectively cope with change and can comfortably deal with risk and uncertainties
* Can deal comfortably with senior management and steps up to conflicts seeing them as opportunities
* Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships and gains their trust and respect.
* Make decisions in a timely manner and makes good decisions based upon mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
* Is good as directing others, setting stretching objectives, brings the best out in people and is a good communicator. Practices attentive and active listening. Good at managing and measuring work.
* Is widely trusted and seen as a direct truthful individual
* Have interpersonal Savvy, good negotiating skills, problem solving abilities and the ability to learn on the Fly
* Knowledgeable about how organizations work and knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network
* Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish, seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
* Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully.
* Ability to build Effective Teams
* Effective time Management, planning and priority setting abilities
What's on Offer
great working environment
excellent development platform