You are here
- Team Leading Position
- Great Team Environment with career advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a global sourcing firm with 300 of offices worldwide. They are currently welcoming an experienced Footwear Merchandising Manager (e.g. leather, hiking, waterproof and work boots) talent to join their high management team.
1. Provide leadership and direction to the PD, costing and commercialization team;
2. Develop and maintain relationships with vendors & US team;
3. Monitor factory production schedules thoroughly to ensure development and client approval process runs smoothly within agreed factory dates;
4. Monitor and ensure QA/Technical requirements and quality standards of customers are properly implemented in factory production;
5. Find new market sources for related products and new factories/vendors;
6. Perform other duties assigned by management.
The Successful Applicant
1. College degree or above;
2. At least 10 years working experience in shoe industry;
3. Excellent planning, coordination, organization skills, strong process orientation;
4. Knowledge on related products' factories, pricing, sourcing, product development, raw materials, etc;
5. Good communication in English;
6. Good management skills required;
7. Familiar with the U.S footwear market and customers will be highly preferred;
8. Able to work under extreme pressure.
What's on Offer
* Good team culture and working atmosphere
* High quality professional development platform
* Attractive salary