You are here
- Dynamic career development opportunity
- Attractive and competitive compensation and benefit is provided
About Our Client
European Client, well known in the specific sector. Our client has over 700 employees at 8 locations globally.
1. New development and construction of rotary evaporators, with responsibility for implementation, and attending until serial production.
2. Cost consciousness and schedule consciousness for the projects.
3. Research work, for instance on materials or competing products.
4. Responsibility for the assembly of functional samples and prototypes and their test evaluation.
5. Implementation of developments due regard of performance and requirement specifications. Compilation of full documentations, keeping of project files. Conduction of calculations and simulations. Preparation of bills of materials, technical drawings. Preparation of technical documentations, for example instruction manuals etc.
6. Consideration of in-plant processes and standards (ISO, Milestones).
7. Work in accordance with valid standards and guidelines, for example laboratory apparatuses norm, machines guideline, EMC guideline, low-voltage guideline etc.
8. Implementation of hazard and error analyses.
9. Implementation of changes, as well as product management.
10. Close cooperation with, and support of, specialized departments such as industrial engineer-ing, manufacturing, applications engineering, service, purchasing.
The Successful Applicant
*Master or Bachelor of Science major in Mechanical Engineering or precision mechanics
* Minimum 5 years' experience in product design, development, mechanical debug, project management and able to handle with different suppliers
*Ability to use SolidWorks, Pro-Engineer and AutoCAD
*Pleasant character with positive working attitude, proactive, hardworking, able to work independent, with good communication skills, self-initiative and team work characteristics
*Understand problem solving techniques to execute root cause analysis / work flexible hours / handle multiple tasks
What's on Offer
1. Dynamic career development opportunity
2. Attractive and competitive compensation and benefit is provided