You are here
- Located in Shenzhen
- MD-Capital Market Department
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Trust in China. The success of the business has been determined by the consistent and long term investment approach and the quality of the talent within the group. Due to a firm strategy to increase the investment in capital market, the group plans to increase the investment team in Southern China.
1. Customize the integrated solution for the clients and lead the whole business unit to achieve the KPI
2. Utilize the internal and external resources to maintain the customer relationship and conduct the direct investment, acquisition, restructure, fund raising, etc.
3. Projects sourcing and monitor the complete process of projects execution
4. Participate in the investment decision voting and co-ordinate with the compliance team
The Successful Applicant
The MD will need to have over 8 years of experience in Capital Markets including C round investment, Pre-IPO and IPO investments. D/ED Experiences in large IB platform are preferred. Candidates with rich listed company resources in Medical, Culture, Sport, High-end Manufacturing and Clean Energy are preferred.
What's on Offer
Broad development path
Strong group support