You are here
- Manage The China Operations For An International Firm
- Grow the business through new development and current account management
About Our Client
Established in 1941, our client is a leading market research firm with strong international presence in multi-cultural and multi-lingual qualitative and quantitative research. This leading business specializes across several industries including automotive, consumer products, financial services, health care, retail and technology, and work with a range of leading fortune 500 companies in these sectors.
China operations, this key role will report to international head office and be responsible for building a team around them. As leader of the Asia-Pacific office, this candidate will lead a team of researchers to support clients in the design, execution, analysis and reporting of various market research studies.
These studies can vary across a wide-range of methodologies including central-location product clinics, online studies, and qualitative research. Other key skills include:
- Extensive research background which includes ad hoc and tracking program experience
- High competency across all major research methodologies
- Strong analytical ability with strong writing / presentation skills
- Exceptional management skills to lead a team of at least 12 researchers
- Ability to develop strategies for achieving goals, and motivate team to execute on these strategies
- Internal and external stakeholder management skills
The Successful Applicant
You will be degree qualified in Marketing, Marketing Research Psychology, Anthropology or Sociology. The ideal candidate will also have a minimum of 15 years of research experience, ideally within a supplier-side environment. Ideally, candidate will have some automotive research experience.
The ability to work autonomously and manage multiple activities at the same time is critical. Furthermore leadership and management skills are essential to the role, as is fluency in both Mandarin and English.
What's on Offer
On offer is the opportunity to join a well established market leading organization that is currently growing their operations in China. Other benefits include:
- Work with a range of fortune 500 companies and MNC's
- Attractive salary package + bonus
- Ongoing business and career growth
- Autonomous management of the China office
- Work for an international business
Notes: This is an exclusive role with Michael Page. All 3rd party application will be forwarded to Michael Page directly.