You are here
Manager/Senior Manager - FinTech Consulting
- Big-4 accounting firm's opening
- FinTech / Internet Finance talents desired
About Our Client
One of the Big-4 Accounting Firm
You will be joining the Management Consulting team to advise and help our Financial Service clients on:
- FinTech Strategy development
- FinTech Business Model design
- FinTech Operating Model design including process/organization/ KPI, etc.
- FinTech Risk management
- FinTech Technology/Platform implementation
As a Manager/Sr Manager, you will be working hands in hands with Senior Managers/ Associate Directors in developing POV, bidding for projects, managing the project delivery, coaching the project members, managing high level communication with clients, researching on the new market trends and developing new consulting products or services. The candidates need to have good understanding of new and developing FinTech business model and technology, including but not limit to blockchain, online payment, crowd funding, P2P etc....
The Successful Applicant
- Over 6 years of practical experience in Financial Service industry with 2+ Years especially in FinTech area.
- Deep knowledge and insights on FinTech for China market and global trends.
- Strong experience in dealing with Banking / Insurance/ Security clients and emerging FinTech companies including P2P, 3rd party payment, crowd funding, etc.
- Clear record of project management or team leader capability in FinTech area
- Excellent communication skill and presentation skills
- Ability to deal with high level senior management as well as technical, operational level staff
- Master degree in Finance/Technology/Business Administration from top university
- Fluent English read, writing and communication skill
- Frequent Business travel is required
In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrates courage and integrity
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards
- Open minded, agile with change and practical
- Committed to self-develop and coaching of others for growth
- Communicates with impact and empathy
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovate
- Lead and contribute to team success
- Is passionate about client service
- Works hard to build and sustain relationships
What's on Offer
Great working environment with supporting senior management; open culture.