You are here
Manager of Finance Crime Compliance -- Global Leading Bank
- Risk Control Position In a Market Leader Bank
- Massive Growth Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is an aggressively growing banking developer, listed in Pearl River Region and currently poised at an exciting phase of development. In light of this, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Risk Control Manager to join their management team.
1. Lead & Manage teams to monitor and identify patterns of suspicious activity and investigate suspected cases of activity related to money laundering, terrorist financing or other related financial crimes. Individual in this role is required to have a broad understanding of the processes being managed.
2. Ensure that adequate controls are in place to avoid any errors resulting in operational loss/regulatory breach.
3. Do not contribute to High risk and/or Repeat finding during group audits
and IC reviews.
4. Identify any process gaps/MSII and work with the Business to close or minimize the same by implementing adequate controls.
5. Create/support ongoing training requirements to up skill new hires & existing staff
The Successful Applicant
*Graduate in any discipline.
*Knowledge of AML/KYC or other FCC & RC Operations functions is preferred.
*Evidence of excellent prioritizing, planning and organizing skills
*Lateral thinker, with ability to manage change and analytical ability to recognize areas of improvement
*Strong leadership skills evidenced by achievement of objectives together with a track record of development of
Individuals with strong organization and planning skills along with the ability to handle Capacities and MI reporting.
*Excellent interpersonal skills
*Ability to manage resources to continually improve service and achieve quality targets
*Highest levels of initiative and decisiveness coupled with high work standards.
What's on Offer
*Attractive salary and development
*Fortune 500 job opportunity