You are here
- Experienced Maintenace Manager
- Global leading company in cable industry
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading company in cable industry.
1. Manage the frontline maintenance team within the complexities of a matrix structure to ensure that they provide a comprehensive breakdown, planned/preventative maintenance and continuous improvement service to support the overall achievement of operational goals and targets.
2. Responsibility & ownership for developing and delivering a constantly evolving high quality engineering maintenance plan that drives performance improvement.
3. To achieve site Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) in respect to equipment performance, reliability and breakdown, maintenance completion and, where applicable, devolved budgetary performance.
4. Develop, manage and improve the site planned maintenance programme to drive enhanced reliability by improving the split between reactive and planned maintenance activities achieving annual targets relating to this.
5. Manage the maintenance job backlog to agreed standards and ensure that the balance between inspection and corrective activity is maintained at appropriate levels.
The Successful Applicant
1. Educated to a minimum of Bachelor in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
2. Previous experience of Maintenance Engineering in a manufacturing environment
3. Hands on management style with the ability to lead, motivate and develop strong teams
4. Familiar with injection molding or extrusion is a plus
5. Fluent English both oral and written.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package + Good development platform