You are here
Logistics director-one of 500 MNC
- Competitive market and attractive salary
- Global traning system and relocation chance
About Our Client
Our client is one of top 500 MNC in the world and it's business is growing up sharply these years.
Over 200 counties has office already and Greater China is an important part of their expansion.
1. Design and execution of the logistic strategy to reach operational Excellence.
2. Drive the daily improvement process according to the Lean principles and Benchmark Activities throughout the entire Value Stream including the customer and supplier connections.
3. Full cost and operational responsibility for all related Logistic activities. This includes but is not limited to the preparation of the Business Plan, the daily monitoring of the key process indicators, the fast reaction to deviations, etc.
4. Lead the logistic team in three plants to enable Best in Class delivery, quality, cost performance, and inventory levels
5. Ensure adherence and continuously improve the logistics standards.
6. Promote Lean concepts in all logistic activities, perform System CIP & Point CIP activities to drive the continuous improvement process.
7. Key player for the cross-functional, Central Function coordination, e.g. purchasing, sales, manufacturing, central logistics, etc.
8. Develop, manage the competencies of the department members to ensure a solid succession planning. Continuously coach the MAT first and second line to develop talent to the next level.
The Successful Applicant
1. Master degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related area
2. 8 years of Logistics work experience, plus a minimum of 5 years leadership experience in manufacturing industry, preferred automotive;
3. Strong communication skills, leadership in a cross-functional, international setting.
4. Deep Lean knowledge
What's on Offer
Successful candidate excellent benefits, career progression and the chance to become part of world leading Automotive organisation.
Our client can provide competitive salary and work & life balance.
Global training system and has opportunities to relocation.