You are here
Logistics Director in A Leading Chain Store Food Group
- Innovative business model and positive brand image
- Booming industry and market reputation as well as multiple internal opportunitie
About Our Client
A Famous local food and beverage group
1. in charge of Warehouse & Logistics Center (Regional Picking Center), Food Processing Center (including Central Kitchen), Quality Management Center, and Food Research & Development Center. Be responsible for the planning, construction, and management of implementation of Food Processing Base & Logistics Base.
2. Set long-term goals of supply chain management. Plan, implement and evaluate the specific supply and demand activities of supply chain.
3. Plan, establish and implement each management system. Operate the team building and staff training.
4. Coordinate internal and external relations, integrate resources, arrange the company and social logistics resources as a whole. Monitor costs legitimately, continuously improve the efficiency and quality of logistics services, improve customer satisfaction.
5. Lead to formulate and organize the overall strategy of both Processing Company and Logistics Enterprise. Propound options and suggestions of adjustment according to the internal and external changes of market environment.
The Successful Applicant
1. More than 10 years working experience in logistics operation and management especially in warehouse and transportation
2. Good contract logistics experience with sold projects management
3. Relevant food and beverage industry experience
4. Good English communication and team management capability
5. Strategic mindset with improving and optimization ability
What's on Offer
Logistics Director in A Leading Private Chain Store Food Group