You are here
Logistic Project Manager-Customs function-Hefei
- Logistic Project Manager-Customs function-Hefei
- Global leading company is hiring Logistic Project Manager-focus on Customs
About Our Client
International leading E&E company is hiring logistic project manager base in Hefei city.
Effectively manage multiple suppliers and forwarders across the region and other functional department for consistent performance.
* Manage and monitor metrics of KPI and vendor performance scorecards.
* Result oriented as a logistics problem solver with speed, accuracy and completeness.
* Lead nominated carriers and forwarder to establish facts, solve complex problems, and establish corrective action plans.
* Lead programs from concepts to launch by interfacing, coordinating, and supporting across several functional teams such as quality, commodity, logistics etc.
* Organize and execute logistics optimization project such as LCL consolidation, container utilization, loading port change, multimodal transport, etc.
* Manage and track consolidated program timing, costs, profitability and target.
* Identify, analyzing and responding to risk minimizing to the project
* Define and optimize SOP of daily operation and the coordination of cross-function to let the process effective and efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor degree or above, major in international trade, or logistics;
* At least 5-7 years' experience in international company with logistics or CS background;
* Familiar with China import & export process and relevant regulation
* Excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills;
* Strong in problem solving , detail-orientated, proactive working attitude;
* Ability to work independently and under pressure ;
* Good command of written and spoken English ;
* Good at MS office and computer skill.
What's on Offer
Great career progression chance and good platform.