You are here
Level 3 Technology Support Specialist
- Global team with all English environment
- ITIL standard process
About Our Client
MNC FMCG client has its APEC IT center in Guangzhou.
Technical area of responsibility
The responsibilities associated with the role may include some of the following technologies:
* Microsoft Office 365 support, including Exchange and Skype for Business, Lync OCS, 2010 or 2013
* Microsoft PowerShell Scripting.
* Enterprise Voice
* Voice Gateways
* Audio Codes
* Microsoft AD technology: directory services (desired)
* Tier 3 Operational support and supervise operational excellence targets
* Metrics and Reporting
* Vendor management
* Change and Configuration Management
* Special roles (e.g. Change lead, CIP PMO lead, Security Liaison, PM lead)
* Seeks ways of improving and adapting day to day departmental activities and will actively seek authority to implement them.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 3 years' experience working in an infrastructure support or development role, managing and maintaining technical infrastructure, enterprise-level architecture design and engineering of industry standard core infrastructure technologies. The role requires excellent technical, good support, good analytical, fair interpersonal and good organizational skills
* Scripting skills (e.g. PowerShell) is a must have skill
* Reasonable technical understanding of a broad range of other Microsoft technologies, e.g. TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP, SCOM, PKI etc
* Knowledge of the ITIL and ITSM concepts (how to measure and manage infrastructure services through effective set of metrics, processes and procedures, nice to have)
* Strong local and English language skills both verbal and written
What's on Offer
Competitive salary in the global team.