You are here
Legal Manager - Popular Cosmetic Company
- Newly created position
- As a key player in team and working closely with management team
About Our Client
My client is one of the biggest cosmetics companies, founded in France. Their business is focused on research and development, marketing of cosmetics as well as health products. And they are very proud of the core culture of innovation, independence and enthusiastic.
- Provide professional legal support on commercial contract drafting, review, negotiations and contract management.
- Be legal advisor for dispute resolution (litigation/arbitration focus) including labor/consumer complaint/IP cases etc.
- Provide legal support in order to protect company's trademark.
- Liaise with external legal counsel/ parties and/or relevant government officials on specialized legal work.
- Provide analysis and counsel on all legal matters that affect the Company's operation and prepare pertinent legal reports accordingly.
- Review and improve legal-related procedures and/or policies periodically to ensure the procedures and/or policies in line - with the development of business operation, the guideline of global policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Facilitate training and education to company staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid legal background, bachelor degree of above in law, LL.M with overseas background preferred.
- More than 5 year's legal work experience in a reputable law firm and /or MNC in-house position, FMCG/Retail industry background will be a plus.
- Familiar with civil and commercial laws, company law, contract law, labor law/labor contract law, foreign investment regulations and have a strong sense of legal risk control.
- Demonstrated initiative with integrity, strategic-thinking, and good problem-solver.
- Strong cross-functional communication skills, fluency in both written and spoken English.
What's on Offer
My client offers international working environment and competitive remuneration package. It is an excellent opportunity to join a famous European company and you might manage one Legal counsel, who used to work in a reputable American law firm and joined them 2 years ago internally.