You are here
Legal Manager - Leading Hotel Group
- Leading hotel group
- Looking after Greater China business
About Our Client
It is one of the world's leading hotel groups with the open culture and excellent progress. They are representing several brands, from budget and economy lodgings to five-star hotels, and still looking to expand their business and brand influence in Greater China.
- Assist Legal Counsel to prepare and review Franchise Agreement and Management Agreement;
- Provide legal consultant service to internal departments and subsidiaries; and handle contentious legal matters;
- Supervise each internal department and each subsidiary to execute legal management system and operate with compliance to Chinese Law and regulations to prevent legal risk;
- Assist Legal Counsel and Cooperate with external lawyer in litigation and arbitration case and follow up;
- Communicate with Superior company if necessary; regularly report China Legal Matters to Asia Pacific Office.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree with legal education
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience (real estate industry preferred);
- Very good knowledge of Chinese business law (in particular real estate, corporate, contract and other commercial laws);
- Team player, open minded and always being absolute transparent to each internal business partner involved;
- Fluent English, especially drafting.
What's on Offer
It is an ideal opportunity to join a famous hotel group to support their fast growth in Greater China. You will be a key member of their professional legal team and have the chance to work closely with core business team. They do provide very good work life balance.