You are here
- Leading Eurpoean Wine Business
- Fun Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Swiss based wine wholesaler looking to expand in China.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to handle full scope corporate legal affairs including but not limited to:
1) assist all their business entities in obtaining proper and valid business licenses and business related certificates;
2. Prepare and/or review commercial agreements, legal documents and correspondence (like commercial contracts, HR documentation, etc.) related too various operational, trade, commercial and financial matters;
3. Support Company (HR) management for all legal issues concerning any HR matter (including visa, employment, employee handbook, termination, labor disputes, etc.);
4. Intellectual property affairs management. Such as: trademark registration and transfer, license, trademark infringement issue, unfair competition, etc.；
5. Support the franchise department to follow up the legal issue in the process;
6. Coordinate with external legal counsels and agencies;
7. Follow up closely China's legal, regulatory or policy changes that may affect the Company business, keeping management informed, making recommendations and developing actions plans in writing;
8. Assist in and provide other legal support requested by the management.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have to be majoring in law with preferably PRC Bar qualification and previous experience in retail or internet.
If you are an enthusiastic person with excellent organizational skills and a responsible work ethic, you will be very successful in this position.
What's on Offer
Our client expects to be competitive and can compose very attractive salary packages based on individual experiences.