You are here
- Leading European manufacturing company
- Newly created position
About Our Client
My client is a leading European manufacturing company, it takes pride in their high quality and innovative product and dynamic working environment.
Our client is a reputed European Manufacturing. You will be a key member of the company's legal team, with primary responsibilities in the following areas:
- Provide support to the business units of the company
- Provide legal opinions and solutions for M&A projects
- Keep abreast of the latest development in rules and regulations affecting the business and making recommendations on changes to process, policies and guidelines
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise on related commercial agreements
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable corporate and commercial lawyer to support an established group that is a leading player in its own industry. Oversee a full range of legal related work in a trending section.
The Successful Applicant
This is an excellent opportunity for a corporate and commercial lawyer to join a professional legal team. You will have key requirements in the following areas:
- PRC qualified lawyer with minimum 5 years' experience in corporate commercial law with a big multinational company.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle the commercial legal matters independently
- Excellent language skills in written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Promising opportunity for a corporate commercial lawyer to join an established company. You will be a key member of the Legal team. They do provide very good work life balance and competitive package and welfare.