You are here
- Newly created legal position
- Work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the established domestic companies with steady growing business across the world.
- Participate in establishing a new legal system to define the scope and policy including risk assessment, compliance audit, contract review and filing, etc.
- Execute effective legal compliance audit throughout the company, identify key issues and deliver reports to management team. Initiate proposal and take actions to follow up and improve compliance holes after approval.
- Handel daily work of contract review, chop management, legal case, IP, insurance, etc. Provide legal support in connection with the business activities of targeted BUs & departments
- Assist in cleaning up corporate structure and closing down all redundant entities
- Provide legal opinion and analyse the relevant risk regarding company's division, merger, significant increase or decrease in capital, investment and financing and other major events
- Provide legal training to the team
- Any other responsibilities and matters assigned by management and legal head
The Successful Applicant
- The individual will be a qualified lawyer with experience of commercial and corporate law and practice in the PRC
- At least three years legal/compliance job experience in a big company, solid knowledge of company internal audit and compliance control system.
- Strong structural thinking, good working methodology, ability to set priorities for oneself and work independently and aggressively to drive key initiatives
- Self-motivated, dedicated team player who will take a proactive approach in seeking to continuously improve internal legal function with an interest and ability to teach and motivate business people in legal issues affecting business transactions
- Good summary and presentation skills, working cautiously
- Fluent oral and written English
What's on Offer
Promising opportunity for a corporate commercial lawyer to join an established company. You will be a key member to this company.