You are here
- Looking after portfolio companies
- PE Firm Shanghai
About Our Client
Our client is a private equity firm that makes majority control investments in mid-market consumer companies in China.
This is a broad role that covers legal, investment and operational aspects. You will be involved into some investment transactions and mainly focus on looking after these portfolio companies including but not limited to (i) play an active and strategic role in the investment management process; (ii) build a deep knowledge of legal and business issues facing consumer-related companies operating in China; and (iii) develop a long-term career as a private equity professional. You will work closely with the GC.
The Successful Applicant
* PRC- or foreign-qualified lawyer
* A minimum of 3-5 years relevant working experience
* Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English
* Basic knowledge of corporate finance and accounting concepts
* Strong work ethic and willingness to travel and work investment professional hours
* Personal interest in investing and private equity
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered with an international and professional platform and gain exposure to PE deals.