You are here
This position is now filled
- Newly created legal position
- Fast growing multinational retail company
About Our Client
My client is a famous retail company with global leading designers, they are looking to expand their business in mainland China rapidly.
- Review contracts actively and independently especially for tenancy agreements.
- Participate frequently in contract negotiation.
- Implement project proactively and efficiently.
- Provide legal support and advice timely on day to day store operating issues.
- Provide transparent and clear report on legal risks.
- Support internal audit on corporate compliance matters.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years PQE from a multinational company or reputable law firm and preferably in the real estate or retailing industry.
- Admitted as a lawyer in China preferably with education in a jurisdiction other than China.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong contract reviewing and drafting skills.
- Business acumen with integrity and loyalty.
What's on Offer
They do offer a good work life balance and stable working environment.