You are here
Legal Counsel - Top US Medical Device Company
- Leading US medical device company
- Legal Counsel
About Our Client
Our client is a leading US medical device company with consistent business expansion in recent years.
* To assist line manager in providing legal support to a range of the responsible BU's projects
* To provide proactive, practical legal advice on a broad range of PRC and international projects
* To collaborate with internal stakeholders and contacts to guide and assist the daily business activities in relation to some go more direct initiatives
* To provide legal training and detailed guidance to internal stakeholders and external stakeholders (including strategic partners and/or distributors and/or tendering agents
* As needed, to assist line manager for time-sensitive, special and/or demanding projects.
The Successful Applicant
* 3-7 years legal experience inclusive of law firm experience and/or in-house
* Experience in a health care industry is a plus
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Bilingual negotiation and documents drafting Skills
* Detail oriented
* Customer focused
* Both an autonomous worker and a team player
* Self-motivated and proactive
What's on Offer
Our client provides a Work-life balance International working environment, exposure in health care industry, competitive remuneration/benefit package, and clear career path.