You are here
Legal Counsel - Leading Retail Group
- Enough space to grow internally
- Famous European retail group
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest retailers in the world and established in Europe. Besides their traditional retail business, they also develop E-commerce business in China.
- Assisting Legal Manager to identify legal issues and all potential legal implications in cases and propose legally sound solution;
- Follow-up of new laws and regulations;
- Work with internal Departments for various commercial projects, providing legal advices, reviewing contracts and
- Review and draft various contracts, legal documents and management procedures accurately;
- Other functions designated according to the development strategy of Legal Dept.
The Successful Applicant
- Law degree(s) from reputable China and/or overseas law school(s);
- PRC bar admission a must;
- 3-year legal practice experience, solid law firms preferred, practice area including corporate general, real estate and/or retailing and/or disputes resolution a plus;
- Keen sense of responsibility on work;
- Strong communication skills, a positive-minded, versatile and creative person with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Team spirit;
- Excellent oral/written English/Chinese and good command of computer skills.
What's on Offer
This is a rare in-house chance for a potential candidate to join a well-known European retail group. This position offers a complete range of legal matters exposure, and you could develop yourself with a group of talented staffs internal.