You are here
Legal Counsel - Industry leader of interconnector
- A leading manufacturer of interconnector
- Legal Counsel - Asia Pacific
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of electronic interconnectors, headquartered in the US.
* Management of Legal Documents on a regional level:
- Review contracts between company and its customers and suppliers
- Draft contracts pursuant to company's requirements
- Ensure contracts comply with company's guidelines, and advise changes to comply with guidelines
- Interact with procurement, sales and marketing teams, and various other departments affected by contracts to ensure appropriate input
- Maintain documentation to support regional legal documents
* Assist the line manager in providing legal support within the responsible region including providing proactive legal advice on risks associated with the performance of contracts
* Provide support to internal investigations and compliance matters
* Perform other related duties as assigned by management
The Successful Applicant
*Understanding of basic legal theory and practice areas
*Knowledge and understanding of contract law
*Extensive experience in grammar editing and composition
*Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
*Good command of English and Mandarin
*Excellent interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
This role offers a work-life balance and international working environment in Asia Pacific Region and a competitive remuneration package on the market.