You are here
Legal Counsel - Food Service Fortune 500 Company
- Fortune 500 multinational platform
- Chance to take part in business
About Our Client
My Client is an leading multinational corporation based in United States that operates major food brands in the market. And due to their culture, they have been committed to making great food and making a difference within food and beverage industry.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Company's operations in China comply with local laws;
- Act as trusted advisor on diverse legal issues to all levels in China;
- Provide legal services including negotiating, structuring, and drafting a broad range of agreements, management of litigation and claims, employment and labor matters, tax matters as well as regulatory matters;
- Establish and maintain effective business and legal relationships with clients and governing bodies;
- Provide training on key corporate policies, including Anti-corruption and Anti-trust;
- Assist Corporate Legal with M&A projects in China.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years practicing at law firm and/or as in-house legal counsel;
- A self-starter who can fulfill legal department's mission in China independently and thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment;
- Sound business judgment and legal risk analysis;
- Team player with customer oriented mindset;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills, and ability to provide appropriate solutions to complex legal issues that allow business leaders to meet objectives.
What's on Offer
This is an attractive in-house position for lawyer to join a expanding business in China, they offer you business exposure as well as friendly working environment.