You are here
Legal Counsel - European Retail Company
- Leading European Retail Company
- Work life balance culture
About Our Client
Our client has been well known for its advanced sporting products over the last 40 years. After more than 10 years business expansion in China, it now has more than 100 stores located in more than 50 cities and a employee number up to 4,000. The global revenue is close to 10 billion Euros according to the latest released report.
- Strong participate in the development of company's opening projects
- Review/draft real estate contracts (leasing contracts mainly)
- Projects risk control by anticipating and communication on legal and administrative requirements & opportunities
- Capability of identifying and analyzing legal risks and making recommendations addressing them
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with a diverse group of people with different professional backgrounds
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Willingness to travel
- Sports enthusiast
The Successful Applicant
Education background: Bachelor degree of Law from a reputable Chinese university, LLM preferred
1) 5+ years legal practice, 2 years in real estate
2) Commercial real estate legal practice in foreign investment company is preferred
3) Familiar with corporate law, real estate regulations, contract laws, etc.
4) PRC registered with litigation practice is a plus
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package and an international working environment in which you can develop yourself with a group of passionate, talented and self-motivated staff at a balanced pace and get supported from your superior and the whole team.