You are here
Leather Manager - Handbag & Footwear
- Good team culture and working atmosphere
- High quality professional development platform
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known handbag and footwear brand, to cope with its rapid development - they are looking for a high calibre Leather Manager to join them.
Support tanneries and PD teams to ensure effective and timely development and subsequent commercialization of new leathers.
* Review all selected materials to identify new and potential "risk materials'
* Liaise with tanneries to identify issues early finding sustainable technical solution to resolve quality issues ensuring no impact to development time table
* Manage commercialization process with tannery partners coordinating additional trials and testing as required
Support FTW operations with leather QA/QC activities.
* Working with factories and tanneries to ensure that correct inspection processes are applied by all parties and quality assessments are accurate.
* Assist in dispute resolution involving leather quality
* Monitor and maintain effect QA/QC records for incoming leather deliveries
Assist Director Leather to build a strong collaborative relationship between brand, factories and tannery partners.
Conduct regular tannery inspections to ensure ongoing compliance with VF Corporations expectations in respect to CSR related matters.
Monitor and check tannery production quality
Monitor and check tannery inventory levels and LOI status
The Successful Applicant
1. Good communication skill in both English and Mandarin.
2. Strong leather technical knowledge and understanding of tannery operations.
3. Tannery production experience
4. Leather Quality Systems
What's on Offer
* Good team culture and working atmosphere
* High quality professional development platform
* Attractive salary