You are here
Learning & Development Director
- Competitive salary package
- Strong leadership with flexible working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading snack powerhouse with annual revenue of USD34 billion in 2014. It is the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which it competes.
Our client entered the China market in 1984. Headquartered in Shanghai, It is a leading company in the snacks business with China's No. 1 position in Biscuits, No. 2 position in Gum and No. 3 position in Candy. It owns many popular and favorable brands in China. With more than 6,000 employees, our client has established powerful manufacturing plants in East, South and North China.
The incumbent in this position will be responsible for contributing to the development of strategies and plans to build OD&L capabilities to support our ongoing change and transformation efforts; enhance our focus on growing strong leaders across all levels in China; and accelerate the development of our high-potential talent identified in the Organization & Leadership Review (OLR) process.
The Successful Applicant
* Experience in a large, complex global organization
* Proven credibility at the senior level with highly developed influencing skills to gain support for L&D activity
* Experience developing and maintaining effective relationships, internally and externally across multiple cultures and geographies
* Ability to operate independently and on a team (sometimes virtually) and utilize strong decision making skills both individually and through collaborative team work
* Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through required
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an inquisitive disposition
* Experience of operating in a fast-paced, cost conscious business.
* Ability to develop a vision for the future and plan accordingly.
* Clear demonstration of ability to align OD & Learning interventions with the business needs and strategic direction
* High emotional intelligence (EQ) with good self-awareness and an understanding of how others' see them.
* Able to adapt own approach and style to the situation
* Personal resilience, comfortable with challenging situations and often complex situations; can deal with ambiguity
* A flexible approach and an ability to change direction with minimum disruption to others.
* Personable, able to develop strong working relationships.
* High levels of personal energy, has a positive impact and is naturally influential.
* Self-disciplined, taking pride in managing self to deliver agreed objectives.
* A confident and inquisitive communicator who actively listens and questions.
* A progressive, creative change agent with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality
What's on Offer
Great career movement
Competitive salary package