You are here
- High volume industry
- Lean manufatcuring manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Germany company in automotive industry
1. Support the development of lean manufacturing processes; continuous improvement, standard work, problem solving, value stream mapping, training and employee involvement.
2. Lead, teach and coach employees at all levels on lean manufacturing processes. Drive lean training and implement a lean toolkit utilizing PDCA; value stream mapping; quick changeovers; Kaizen, problem solving, 5S, etc.
3. Using tracking and reporting systems, prepares plans, drives performance, and assures timely completion and achievement of product/process quality and savings goals
4. Identify and evaluate equipment requirements to support Lean initiatives and Manufacturing Engineering projects
The Successful Applicant
1. At least five years of experience in implementing LEAN Manufacturing principles in a manufacturing environment and three to five years of managerial experience
2. Bachelor Degree or above in related majors.
3. Solid experience in high volume industry is a must.
4. Fluent English both oral and written.
What's on Offer
Promising development platform + Competitive industry + Great German company culture