You are here
Lean Director - Chemical Industry
- Leading brand in chemical industry, dominant market share
- Core Decission Making Position, Group Strategic Essential Role
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Chemical/O&G manufacturing company, leading position in its sector and focus on continuous development of its dominant market share.
1. Deliver the operational optimization programs to improve efficiency and safety
*compliance in the operations and distributions.
*Evaluate and assess the current process with systematic methodology to identify the opportunities of improve efficiency and quality.
*Work with OpCo GMs, Operations Managers and other stakeholders to development the initiatives and keep on implementation.
*Monitor and track the initiatives and new process, and keep on enhancing the operation quality.
2. Motivate the culture of continuous improvement and share the knowledge of process re-engineering
*Deliver the training on Lean, Six Sigma, TQM, etc. to different level of employees.
*Encourage and boost the employee to share improvement ideas, support the innovating thinking with different kinds of reward and recognition.
The Successful Applicant
*5-10 years' relevant experience in process improvement, re-engineering, quality control. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related majors.
*Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese.
*Travel will be required.
*With Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean certified preferred.
*Good skills in project management, influencing and indirect staff management.
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary package with promising career progression opportunity
* Transparent company culture with good working enviroment