You are here
Lead Product Ops Engineer
- Exellent Platform - Global Leading American Company
- Very Attractive Package including Bonus/Allowance
About Our Client
My client is a leading fast growing video Adserving American company. Their superior end-to-end technology, premium marketplace, and best in market advisory services power the advertising businesses of the largest media and entertainment companies in the world, including AOL, DIRECTV, Fox, NBC Universal, Turner Broadcasting System and Viacom in U.S., and Sky and Channel 4 in Europe.
* Be part of a global tech team to build and support a 24x7 global Video Adserving Network.
* Support global corporate infrastructure with offices in U.S & China.
* Advise and implement production infrastructure and network needs.
* Administrate a global Linux and Cisco environment.
* Production software release, system task automation and management.
* Monitor all infrastructure components, applications and provide emergency response.
* Document system/network design and operation procedures.
The Successful Applicant
Highly motivated individual with experience in Linux/MySQL Database/Cloud solution or ASP application support experience with BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skill.
* Required to work on some weekends and be part of "on call" schedule to support a 24X7 Video Adserving Network.
* 4 years or more working experience.
* Expert knowledge in Linux and system task automation processes.
* Strong understanding of best practices for software engineering, system design and scalable fault tolerant web architecture.
* Solid Knowledge in MySQL, Apache/Nginx, Bind.
* Knowledge in LDAP, TCP, NTP, SNMP, SMTP, ARP, HTTP, SSH, RSYNC, SSL, using Linux.
* Familiar with monitoring system such as Nagios, Zabbix, Cacti etc.
* Any working experience on OpenStack/CloudStack/Docker/LXC is a big plus.
* Working experience with system automation, task scheduling tool is a big plus.
* Knowledge in programming language such as C, C++, Python, Perl/PHP and Ruby on Rails is a big plus.
* Better to understand/be familiar with X86/X86_64 IA Server/Storage/Network device Hardware installation/configuration/tuning.
* Soft Skills: Team player, self motivated, quick learner.
What's on Offer
Exellent Platform - Global Leading American Company
Very Attractive Package including Bonus/Allowance