You are here
Key Account Manager
- Commetitive salary with good career path
- Great opportunity to build up leadership style
About Our Client
This company is a global leading supplier of injection molding equipment and services to the plastics industry. Their production including machines, molds, hot runners and robots. The company size is approximately 2800 people employed worldwide. Our client has 40 Services and Sales offices-including 19 Technical Centers-supporting customers in over 100 countries. Manufacturing facilities are located in Canada, the United States and Luxembourg.
The company's core values-passion for excellence, bold goals, proactive environmental responsibility, making a contribution and uncompromising honesty-are the foundation of the business practices worldwide.
Be the contact person for all project related items relating to customer's controller.
* Develop business / customers creatively. Quote all new projects, retrofits and enhancements. Write all orders and review with RM/AM.
* Participate in customer service projects including system installations start-up and trouble-shooting if required
* Host customer personnel at the Husky factories for system buy-offs and product development updates (as require).
* Understand product capabilities and customer applications.
* Respond to requests for information from your customers with a sales call. Qualify all requests to determine
the level of Husky compatibility with the specific customer requirement.
* Build relationship and make regular sales calls to your customers.
* Maintain knowledge of industry changes, acquisitions, and personnel.
* Report on field problems to engineering, service, management, and other field sales personnel.
* Collect information to check customer's credit status, determine payment terms, and collect the money according to the contract.
* Submit performance reports on a regular basis.
* Report on lost orders and explanation for competitive purchases.
* Prepare and maintain, market summaries, customer objectives, forecasts, strategies and activity reports.
The Successful Applicant
* Knowledge of sales techniques.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills - verbal and written in both the local language and English
* Strong tooling or molding knowledge and background.
* Good understanding of the plastic injection molding industry.
* Team-oriented with ability to work well with little supervision.
* Ability to travel to all customer plants.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Customer service oriented.
* Ability to review applications and analyze various manufacturing methods and their cost implications.
* Fluent with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other computer programs.
- Education (Indicate required and/or preferred education for this job.)
A mechanical engineering degree/diploma with 2+ years of sales experience in injection molding systems.
- Related Experience (Indicate required and/or preferred experience for this job.)
3 to 5 years of technical exposure to injection molding.- Education (Indicate required and/or preferred education for this job.)
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- team up building
- Good career path
- Fully responsible for customer service and direct report to sales manager