JV Finance Controller
Working for tier 1 company in oil & gas industry
Being provided with competitive salary package
About Our Client
The client is a JV company invested by the market player in oil & gas industry which is located in Wuhan, Hubei Province.
- The job holder will be responsible for coordinating the preparation of business plans and the preparation of management information & statutory reporting.
- You will actively participate in the JV management team dealing with business issues and commercial projects.
- You will lead in the budget process as directed by the JV and business management and ensure performance assurance processes are in place for the delivery of the targets.
- You will lead all finance actives, such as financial reporting, tax, internal/ external audit, compliance and other transnational accounting process.
- Develop strong networking with external groups such as the State Administration of Taxation, JV partner, Finance Bureau, Cofert, Local Tax Bureau, Insurance Regulation Commission, Banks, SAFE and other regulations.
The Successful Applicant
As the qualified candidates, your profile is expected as follows:
- University graduate with fluency in English and Mandarin; CPA/ ACCA qualified;
- At least 10 years working experiences in total with professionalism in finance area including at least 5 years leadership in MNC as supervisory/ managerial position.
- Strong competency in communication skills, influencing and coaching.
What's on Offer
By taking this role, your contract will be signed with the parent company- foreign investor ( market leader on global basis) and seconded to Wuhan JV. As the senior financial advisor, you share the full trust and authority as well as competitive salary there.