You are here
IT Project Manager - Asia Pacific
- Global Team
- Attactive Salary
About Our Client
This is a FT 500 US listed manufacturing company with industry leading position. Company owns a very stable business with respectful reputation in the market. At the same time, with people caring culture, company also offers a very promising long term career path to employees who are looking for exposure functionally and globally.
Responsible for full life- cycle of projects from initiation to completion. Apply IT project management methodology and appropriate project management framework for all projects (using established project standards). Develop requests for proposal (RFPs). Successfully initiate, plan, execute and close all project deliverables as committed.
The Successful Applicant
Work with cross-functional team, contractors, and vendors to deliver critical projects.
* Bachelor's degree; Master's or MBA preferred. PMP is a plus.
* 5 years related IT PM experience; preferably in a large, global organization.
* 3-5 years experience leading projects or support teams related to the role.
* Project management skills. Knowledge of project management vocabulary and terminology. Training and understanding of project domain.
* Strong communication, negotiation, analytic, and critical thinking skills. Ability to work collaboratively.
* Fluent in English and Mandarin, other Asian language skills will be a plus.
* Excellent facilitation and presentation skills. Cultural adaptability. Virtual and remote team management ability. Independent and innovative spirit. Flexible and responsiveness to input.
* Demonstrated extensive knowledge and experience in the specific skills suited to the role.
* Requires national and international travel on a project basis.
What's on Offer