You are here
This position is now filled
IT Operation Manager
- To ensure a reactive approach to problem solving and communication
- To be based in Japan and is reporting to the Senior Manager for Asia Pacific
About Our Client
A British multinational automotive company headquartered inUnited Kingdom. Its principal activity is the design, development, manufacture and sale of vehicles bearing the marques. Both marques have long and complex histories prior to their merger going back to the 1940s, first coming together in 1968 as part of the ill-fated British Leylandconglomerate; and later existed under periods as subsidiaries of Ford and BMW. This company has been a subsidiary of the Indian carmaker Tata Motorssince 2008, when the latter acquired it from Ford.
Manage IT Operations team.
Create IT related processes and policies and continue improve.
In IT project construction ensure the deliverable meet operational requirements.
Support IT Service manager to manage the service catalogue and SLAs/SLOs.
Support IT Service manager to manage the IT Helpdesk service, improve customer satisfaction.
IT continues improvement management.
The Successful Applicant
1. Proficient in process design and management.
2. Good communications in English.
3. Excellent customer service skills
4. Good skills in team management & cross-function cooperation.
5. Strong working planning and execution.
6. More than 8 years working experience, automotive industry working experience is a plus.
What's on Offer
Operating within a diversified and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities, in rapidly growing company in China.