You are here
This position is now filled
- Promosing Industry
- Attractive Salary
About Our Client
*Lead the IT Programme Planning and Budgeting to support new model programmes, working with the functional BRM's and/or consultants for their expertise in functional areas of the our client business.
*Understand the programme assumptions and updated information/plan which may impact IT and ensure this is shared with the relevant IT leads. Update the It Programme plan accordingly with support from BRM, PMO & PPD.
*Understands the risks and issues highlighted by the project team, stakeholders and BRM's.
*Acts as a final quality check to the requirements and solutions delivered to support vehicle programmes, utilising the functional knowledge of the BRM's.
*Ensure dependencies include interdependencies (other programs) and intra-dependencies (within program/critical path)
*Receives the accurate and up-to-date report from PMO and translates this into the LMM format.
*Exercise a governance structure/framework
*Attending weekly PST meetings, prior to passing official gateway into Launch Management Meetings.
*Attending weekly LMM meetings and senior programme meetings in the absence of the Senior Manager.
*Attend the PMO meeting to understand the latest status of IT programmes and projects which impact vehicle programmes.
*Build relationships and manage key programme stakeholders.
*Lead and manage the escalation of issues through the IT governance process.
The Successful Applicant
1. At least Bachelor's Degree, major in Information Technology or Management related field.
2. Experience and knowledge of the Manufacturing & Vehicle Programme function within the automotive environment
3. Technical knowledge of Manufacturing IT systems
4. Strong communication skills
5. Ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders
6. Ability to present complex issues to a varied audience
7. Fluency in English and Mandarin
8. At least Two years' experience within the automotive environment
9. Experience of working within a Joint Venture
10. Full IT Project Lifecycle delivery experience
What's on Offer