IT Business Partner - Asia Commercial
Global working environment
Excellent career development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading US FMCG firm extending its profitable global business over the past 100 years with office cross America, Asia, Europe, etc.
It is also recognized for its innovative, dynamic working environment, passion for its brands and customers and as a place where talented people are inspired and challenged to release their full potential.
Due to rapid growth in Asia, it is now seeking exceptional talent to join its IT team.
1. Provide strategic functional engagement with Marketing, Public Affairs and Communications and the Sustainability in terms of:
a) Providing subject matter expertise in the digital technology front;
b) Identifying opportunities for innovation;
c) Influencing business directions to drive optimum results
d) Influencing Bottlers IT in their strategies for Marketing to ensure alignment and achieve best KO system benefits
2. Lead digital projects across all different functions in the China with the implementation of consistent approach to development, vendor sourcing, and end user experience.
3. Drive the implementation of all IT applications and solutions in the Marketing, Public Affairs and Communications and the Sustainability business areas.
4. Promote adoption and exploitation of strategic digital marketing technology platform through partnership with the BU.
5. Influence global IT strategy and collaborate with the Global IT market facing engagement teams and development teams in designing and developing solutions to ensure the business objectives are met.
The Successful Applicant
Extensive knowledge of modern digital marketing strategies.
Engage with the Marketing, Public Affairs and Communications and the Sustainability leadership teams to influence digital marketing and digital technology strategy, budgets and platform selection. Manage complex set of stakeholders and requirements. Drive consensus across Pacific markets. Deliver complex consumer facing projects on scope, time and budget.
Engage, Collaborate with Global IT, BU leaders and external partners to ensure on time and on budget delivery.
Demonstrate a deep knowledge of consumer based digital technology with ability to communicate in business language.
Represent GC&K BU to drive "share and re-apply" opportunity in the Marketing, Public Affairs and Communications and the Sustainability space within all Operating Groups. Actively identify innovation opportunity that could be rolled out to the whole Operating Groups once proven.
Extensive knowledge of modern digital marketing technology platforms.
(Mobile, Social, Web, Apps, CMS, CRM, DB, Java, PHP)
Extensive knowledge of digital marketing project management.
(Agency Management, Contract Definition and Management, MS Project, Agency Budgeting, Vendor Selection, Negotiation, Multinational, Multilanguage, Multicultural, Offshoring, Service Management)
Strong communications and influencing skills, across multiple stakeholders and virtual, matrixed teams. Sets example of utilising technology,
Able to multitask and switch from strategic to detail.
What's on Offer
Global working platform
Excellent career development