You are here
IT Audit Manager
- Fortune 500
- Key Team
About Our Client
- Undertake, perform or lead IT audit engagements of Regional Office and its Units to provide ongoing assurance over the effectiveness of the design and implementation of controls
- Perform other types of audit including risk-based / operations audit, compliance audit, and fraud investigation
- Prepare audit working papers and draft audit report
- Engage with line management to make practical and value-added recommendations, and follow up on audit findings to ensure adequacy and timeliness of the corrective actions undertaken.
- Support continuous development of internal audit programs and usage of according tools
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree, 4+ years working experience in internal or external audit (with IT audit experience)
- Worked as internal or external auditor before
- Had experience in IT audit
- CISA, CPA, CIA, CFE or equivalent qualifications are preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum SAP experienced is advantageous but not mandatory, e.g. SAP Basis or SAP Application Controls
- Good English in writing and speaking
- Motivated, energized, and eager to learn
- Good communication skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Key team, support APAC.
Downtown location and attractive salary.