You are here
IP Attorney Asia
- Great IP exposure across the Asia region
- Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in retail industry.
- Develop and implement IP protection strategy in key territories.
- Work closely with and serve the needs of global IP, legal, GPA, business and innovation teams.
- Support, advise and negotiate IP intensive deals, including strategic partnerships, joint development efforts, and innovation activities.
- Manage IP disputes and litigations in key territories - trademark, patent, copyright, design and unfair competition.
- Manage and optimize IP portfolio (trademark, copyright, patent and trade secret) in region.
- Manage and push for design protection program in key territories.
- Support Well-known trademark findings in the prioritized territories.
- Manage IP trainings for the regional business, factory partners and vendors.
- Manage online IP Issues and tackle the misappropriation of digital assets.
- Collaborate with GPA team to monitor and influence IP legislation and regulation in Asia.
- Support IP clearance for regional marketing initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Juris Doctor and active member in good standing of at least one state bar; admission to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and a technical degree are strongly preferred.
- 5 to 10 years of solid IP legal experience. Mixture of both law firm and in-house experiences preferred.
- Broad range of legal experience and substantive knowledge related to patents, transactions, negotiations, enforcement and litigation. China legal experience strongly preferred.
- Strong collaborative capability to work across different businesses, functions and territories.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English required; in Mandarin or Korean preferred.
- Located in Singapore, Shanghai or Taipei.
What's on Offer
Promising opportunity for a middle level IP lawyer to join a reputable company. You will be a key member of the IP team in Asia. They provide competitive package and benefits.