You are here
International Tax Supervisor Growing Internet Company
- Massive Growth Opportunity
- Guangzhou Based
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and rapidly expanding internet company, having office in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Manchester and etc.. Currently poised at an exciting phase of development. In light of this, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Tax Supervisor to join their management team.
1. To focus on international tax compliance and planning in the Asia Pacific region for the on-going business as well as new initiatives.
2. This position will work closely with business teams and members of the finance department to understand transactions and business initiatives and provide guidance.
3. This position will also document tax technical advice on the various local countries tax impacts of such activities that can support our reporting, compliance, and on-going tax controversy analysis.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor Degree with more than 3 years working experience
Skills & Experience
1. Results oriented.
2. Able to communicate complex tax concepts in a way that is meaningful and useful to non-tax professionals.
3. Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
4. Quick learner with a positive ''can do'' attitude.
5. Excellent English written and oral communication skills and ability to interface with senior management.
What's on Offer
* Great platform for career and personal development
* Attractive bonus