You are here
- Internal control
About Our Client
This company is the leading E-commerce platform in China and has overwhelming advantage in this industry.
1. Review existing accounting and financial controls and other legal compliance
processes in place and make any necessary revisions or additions.
2. Conduct regular internal audits and review to assess the compliance of
departments and individual employees of the company.
3. Evaluate the need for an Internal Audit function.
4. Address specific training and development needs to fill compliance gaps.
5. Stay on top of changes in accounting and external audit procedures to ensure the
compliance of the company, including: communicating with governmental agencies
or legal professionals.
The Successful Applicant
1. Minimum of a bachelor's degree in accounting degree is a must.
2. At least 2 years of working experience in internal auditing (external audit in Big 4 is welcome)
3. Good English reading, speaking, and writing Skills necessary
4. Self-Motivated and Resulted Oriented
5. Attention to detail and high aptitude
6. Good communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
1. Attractive salary.
2. Paid holiday.