You are here
- promising career path with potentially rotation opportunities
- understand about leading MNC operation
About Our Client
This client is a leading multinational company specializing in machinery equipment. With long history in China, they have built stable platform to develop their employees.
- Support audit manager for audit of commercial office in China
- Apply audit approach and work program to identify business and compliance risk and process improvement opportunities
- Support compliance team on investigation and compliance risk assessment
- Ad-hoc assignment
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above. CPA and MBA is a plus.
- 3-4 years audit or internal control experience in multinational company. Big 4 background is preferred. CPA or MBA is a plus.
- Experience in operation functions in addition to audit and internal control is preferred.
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Strong risk and process enhancement mindset and great team spirit.
- Able to work in complex matrix organization.
- Willing to travel within China
What's on Offer
- good career path with potential rotation opportunities
- people caring culture