You are here
Internal Audit Manager
- A fast growting company with dynamic working envrionment
- A broader exposure to personal career development
About Our Client
Our client is a global company, listed in Australia, with extensive coverage internationally across over 40 countries. Through its organic growth and acquisition, it is expected to continue to grow strongly in China/Asia.
The Internal Audit Manager will work as the first internal auditor in China and directly report to the Asia Audit Director. You will work with the Director of IA Asia and key Business stakeholders to drive strong 1st and 2nd lines of defence; support the Director of IA Asia to develop and execute the China audit plan. The audit manager will take the ownership of the scoping, planning, execution and reporting of China based audits.
* Identify emerging and current risks, control weaknesses and the development of possible solutions;
* Regular communication and management of stakeholders including business contacts in China, Asia and management;
* Oversight of any co-source resources;
* Preparation for and participation in exit interviews with management at the end of each audit to secure their agreement on the issues and recommendations raised;
* Preparation of draft reports for group internal audit management review;
* Suggest improvements in the efficiency of the audit process.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in application, you need to hold a degree in accounting (or relevant degree), and CA or CPA. 8+ years' experience in external and/or internal audit within professional services and/or big MNCs, ideally in manufacturing environment. Meanwhile, you need to have extensive experience of working in China, exposure to operational reviews, i.e. beyond a standard financial audit. The applicant should be experienced in auditing in a high controls-reliance environment.
Proficient in English and Mandarin (written and spoken).
This position requires an incumbent who is highly independent, confident, competent, proactive and who is prepared to challenge, provoke and advise. Strong financial accounting and audit experience, including exposure to operational processes, with the ability to expand and apply audit skills across all areas of the business is essential. A solid base in IT Audit or a demonstrated track record in IT projects is desirable. The successful candidate will also be expected to have the potential to progress their career through to the broader business.
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to provide competitive compensation, broader exposure to personal career development throughout the whole group.