You are here
Internal Aduiting Manager
- Attractive salary package on the market
- Clear career path with helpful training all the way
About Our Client
My Client is top 5 company in its industry, leading the industry for about 35 years. They need a internal auditing manager who will report to CFO directly and be helpful to whole business.
1. Lead internal audit function and manage internal audit team
2. Develop and refine audit programs, questionnaires or other tools to prevent / identify fraud and commercial bribery and to make sure that internal policies are followed.
3. Recommend internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiencies, and the preparation of audit reports.
4.Plan, execute and complete audit fieldwork according to established schedule.
Utilize audit objectives and procedures to review and assess the adequacy and application of internal controls through corporate operations.
5. Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge of company's operations and establish effective business relationships within the company
6.Assist management to understand and adapt the internal control principles.
The Successful Applicant
1.7+ years in internal audit or other relevant finance functions
2.Knowledge of project management techniques and tools is a plus
3.Critical thinking and problem solving skills
4. Planning and organizing
5. Decision-making and ability to work independently
7.Ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports
8. Fluent English
What's on Offer
1.Attractive salary package on the market
2.Clear career path with helpful training all the way
3.flexiable working time