You are here
Indirect sourcing manager
- Attractive salary pacakge
- Team management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading equipment's provider on global base.
This role is responsible for the strategic and tactical sourcing of indirect spend across Greater China as well as execution of global sourcing strategy in Asia. Responsible for sourcing and supplier management for indirect commodity including but not limited to Capex, MRO, Facility, Lab and etc. Develop sourcing strategies and recommend cost savings proposal to achieve year-on-year improvement in total cost, quality, and service.Lead commodity RFQ (request for quotation) or bidding project.
The Successful Applicant
Master Degree of Engineering
2. Fluently English language both written and spoken.
3. German language skills preferred
4. At least 10 years working experience in indirect material purchasing areas
5. Willingness to frequent travels (in China and possible AP)
6. Good ability to manage business relationship with internal/external
7. Pro-active working style and ability to work under pressure
8. Good teamwork skills
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package