You are here
This position is now filled
Indirect Procurement Manager - Famous Pharma Company
- Solid experience on MICE procurement in pharma company
- Attractive package for the right candidate
About Our Client
My client is a global leading pharmaceutical company with over 100 years history, which profits increase 20% every year.
- Assists in developing procurement strategies and plans for MICE, marketing and Professional Services spend areas
- Main responsibilities include: supplier negotiations, supplier selection, contracting, supplier management, cost saving methodology, performance reporting etc
- Influence and establish the relationship with the key business stakeholders for the assigned sub-categories. Built the trust between the key stakeholders and indirect Procurement
- Understand the requirements from the stakeholders and co-develop the sub-categories strategy with the stakeholders
- Review the contracts with the key suppliers; make sure the commercial terms are complied with business requirement
- Establish KPI for team member
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5 years working experience in Pharmaceutical company;
- Good data analysis and calculation skills;
- Good communication skill and negotiation skills;
- Good team leader
What's on Offer
- Attractive package for the right candidate.
- Exposure to latest technology and most advanced products.
- Dynamic team and working environment.
- Career progression with leader of the industry.