You are here
- IE Manager
- Mechanical Industry
About Our Client
Our Client is a fasting developing company in mechanical industry.
1. Lead the Industrial Engineering team to support factory facility management, Costing IE, Project IE, Equipment Management
2. Coordinate standardization of multiple projects and close partnership with Production in driving processing management;
3. Coach IE team / Mechanics in workplace / equipment / workflow engineering to drive higher production efficiency and lower production cost;
4. Ownership of communication of Lean Sigma program to customers including project examples and results that benefit our customers
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 8 years of working experience or related field or equivalent experience in Industrial Engineering is required for this position.
2. Demonstrated mastery of Lean & Six Sigma concepts.
3. Solid track record in Lean / Six Sigma methodology in projects.
4. Strong analytical skills as well as ability to liaise amongst multiple business units and stakeholders, priorities competing interests and enforce deadlines
5. Fluent English both oral and written.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package + Promising development platform