You are here
Human Resources Director
- Leading brand in tourism industry
- Directly report to GM
About Our Client
Our client is a leading project in high level tourism service industry, they are now looking for an experienced and patient Human Resources Director, who will directly report to GM that is a foreigner, and will be managing nearly 1000 staffs on the site.
Being a HRD on this well known site, you will be reporting to GM and leading a HR and Admin team to ensure all HR and admin support to the site operation, your job will include below aspects:
HR Management support:
- Employee Relationship. Motivate and support the staffs to be well performing on their roles, manage ER cases when needed.
- C&B. Payroll and C&B planning.
- Policy and standards, and help the group HR policies to be operated on the site.
- Support GM in operation.
All functions including cleaning, security and others, manage the team to perform in the right way.
Presenting the site, you will be a Executive level important role when needed to meet some important guests on the site.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent in dealing with people, workable English to report to foreigner.
- Professional in HR management, mature and presentable.
- Good education background.
- Relative industry background will be preferred by not necessary.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Top and beautiful environment to work in
- work for a landmark