You are here
Human Resources Director-Overseas Market
- Global market exposure
- Based in Hong Kong or US
About Our Client
Our client is a well recognised China listed Group with a portfolio of properties spanning Hong Kong and parts of Mainland China. With impressive ongoing year-on-year growth, our client has continued to expand the business to Overseas market, especially to US and Europe. With further growth planned, they are seeking a high-profile HR executive to play a pivotal role in the senior management team to further contribute to their success.
- Promotes and implements Human Resource values by planning and managing human resources programs; directing staff.
- Develops organisation strategies for overseas operations by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis and recommendations to organisation strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organisational objectives
- Prepares for human resources capital planning and budget; designs and implements salary structure, incentive plans and awards of excellence for overseas operations
- Implements human resources strategies for overseas operations by establishing department accountability, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance and labour relations;
- Manage human resources overseas operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change
- Develops human resources overseas operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting and anticipating requirements, trends and variances, aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions; minimising the impact of variances
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfilment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values
- Complies with federal, state , and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations
- Enhance department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above required from accredited universities
- At least 15 years of progressive experience in the HR positions with good knowledge of Real Estate Investment Fund
- Expert in HR knowledge(i.e. organisation development, talent management, compensation and benefits, employment law and employee relations) to deliver value to the business;
- Proven track record in thinking strategically about HR programs and policies with integration with organisation's strategic goals
- Strong leadership, project management and a hands-on working approach and with sound business acumen
- Exposure to the countries namely USA and Asia
- Good communication skills with good command of written and spoken English, Fluent in Mandarin an advantage
What's on Offer
Candidate can choose to be based either in Hong Kong or US regional office. The job offers global business exposure with attractive compensation package.